Beginning NOVEMBER 1, 2020:
The Government has postponed the Rapid Antigen Tests at the Port of Entry but will require a Rapid Antigen Test on the 5th day for any visitors staying in the Bahamas longer than 4 nights/5 days.
• The Government will remove the Vacation in Place protocols beginning November 1, 2020.
• All persons traveling to the Bahamas must obtain a negative COVID 19 RT- PCR (swab) test taken no more than FIVE (5) days prior to their date of entry into the Bahamas.
• All travelers will be required to apply for a Bahamas Health Travel Visa at https://travel.gov.bs/international
• There will be a cost associated with the Health Travel Visa.
• If visitors stay beyond 4 nights and 5 days, a Rapid Antigen Test will be required.
• This DAY 5 TEST will be available in Spanish Wells.
• Beginning November 14, 2020; Travel Health Insurance will be mandatory and included in the cost of the Health Travel Visa (expected to be $60/person for stays > 4 nights and $40 for stays 4 nights and less. There will be no charge for children 10 and under.
• The wearing of masks and social distancing guidelines remain in effect.